About Our Services
LeMar Auctions staff and owners are ever mindful of the needs of our clients and strive to provide impeccable service, customized to each particular situation. We know that the passing of a loved one or the transition away from home to a new environment is never easy. The need to downsize personal property or part with precious possessions is always accompanied by a variety of emotions.
Our experienced staff is dedicated to making this challenging time as comfortable as possible by removing the burden associated with estate liquidation or personal property reduction. We customize our services to each situation so that we can provide a seamless service to our valued clients.
Our team will schedule an appointment to preview the estate and discuss individual needs. We will become acquainted with the goals of the client so that together we can develop a plan to accomplish those goals. This process will allow the client to make an educated decision about liquidating the estate or personal property.
Our fee structure is based on a commission on the auction proceeds. Under normal circumstance, we do not require upfront fees nor do we charge for the other pre-auction services
List of Services
LeMar Auctions offers the following comprehensive estate service with the highest level of integrity and professionalism:
- Professional and Secure Treatment of Items
- Specialized Packing of Items
- Transportation of Items to Auction/Storage Site
- Storage Until Schedule Auction
- Research of Items
- Various Methods of Advertising
- On-Site Public Preview Prior to Auction
- Identification and Cataloging of Auction Items
- Research the identity and potential value of Items
- Photograph the Items for Auction
- Provide a Variety of Advertising of the Items and Auction
- Present a Professional Live Public Auction
- Provide an Itemized Statement of all Items Sold